The Eco Vestiaire sports recycling store
More economical and sustainable sports shopping!
Eco vestiaire is a solidarity store offering many second-hand sports items. Carried by the sporting and environmental values of the association Eco Vestiaire which created it, the store collects unused sports articles, to sort, repair and prepare them, in order to offer them a second life.
Eco Vestiaire is a non-profit association, whose project is to develop the practice of sports, while acting for the environment, through several objectives:
– make sport accessible through a solidarity store
– encourage the reuse of sports equipment to reduce waste and allow everyone to be actors in the circular economy
– to raise awareness of more sustainable consumption and sports practices through educational workshops aimed at young people
– to promote the sports professions
– extend the life of sports equipment through creative upcycling workshops
– recycle what can no longer be used in order to create new channels
Eco Vestiaire also collects your unused sports articles, to restore them and offer them a second life in the solidarity store.
(items taken back: clothes, shoes, snowshoes, scooters, skates, balls, body-building equipment, water sports / multi-sports / fitness / yoga / winter sports equipment… – items not taken back: bicycles, safety equipment, clothes or equipment in poor condition).